Friday, April 9, 2010

[TRANS] 100408 Dancer KO's Feelings Towards TVXQ

Tohoshinki
Up until now I've worried a lot about whether or not to blog about this.
We've worked together for 4 years.
Coming back from America I didn't know who it was when I auditioned for the 2nd TOUR.
It was them, Tohoshinki.

During the tour I learned about a lot of things.
It took 4 years to remember their names.
I always wanted to return to America,
but working with them, my experience in Japan had meaning,
and I could be proud of it.

A lot of laughter, talk and sometimes tears.
Also, dancing together, I really want to thank her* for giving it all she's got.
(t/n: * he refers to a female/girlfriend)
Thanks to them, I could meet those who I couldn't meet before.
I was also able to show filial piety to my family? (t/n: he's reflecting upon it, hence the "?")

As I write, I can't stop my tears.
Not once did I hear them complain.
They were always laughing.

Yunho, as the leader, is always level-headed, and he always gives his best, dancing seriously and he talked to us the most.
I really liked Yunho's part that begins after the fake and break. (t/n: talking about dancing)
We did a lot of janken* in Summer Dream and I always won! (laugh) (t/n: *janken = scissors, paper, stones)

Changmin, it took me 4 years to remember his name.
His character is the most earnest and kind, but he always changes completely and it was interesting to see his serious side on stage.
In the dressing room, he would read a book. No matter what he does, he does it earnestly.
Even now, I still remember Changmin's smiling face in SKY as he did it steadily.
Not talking to the surroundings, definitely doing his part seriously and doing his best.
But he really did it reliably.
Hope to be with the natural Changmin, just like he is in front of his family. Who? It's me! (laugh)

Jejung, doesn't he look the most lonely?
He has the most eye contact with everyone while he's singing.
He always fascinates us with his beautiful voice.
When I cried because of an injury, Jejung was the one who called from the stage the most.
When Junsu got injured too, he was also the first to run over and the most worried.
Jejung is really kind and deep.

Junsu, is he very over* usually? On stage his charisma comes out. (t/n: *he means over-the-top)
His oyaji gags always make me draw away.
You cry during his songs but his tension* is at the MAX when you watch him dance. (t/n: *high tension = high spirits)
During the time when Junsu was choosing his solo for Rainy Night, everyone else was happy, so he asked me, "What do you want, Ko-san?"
I looked like an idiot because he said it in front of everyone! (laugh)
But later, when there was no one else around, he told me seriously and most honestly that it was surprising that I differed from everyone, but it's fine.

It was too honest so it was awkward.
I remember feeling awkward when I asked Junsu to change the song.
At that time, I was really thankful to be able to dance to great songs, on a great stage.
During the time he got injured, I cried.
Charismatic, he is really charismatic.

Yuchun, he is the easiest to become friends with.
Really, really.
Ah---------- I can't put it into words.
When we were twirling the towel, we had a contest and didn't do the high-touch. (t/n: high touch = high five)
Everyone might have misunderstood but it wasn't Yuchun who didn't do it, I was the one who didn't do it.

I can say it now! (laugh) We joked a lot together.

We had fun together in a lot of performances. I was nervous during Yuchun's solo -laugh
That was an enjoyable time.
I think it's suitable to say they have become people who give the best and most emotional lives.

There are more memories of them than I can write.
Although the media writes various things, no one knows if it's the truth.
I definitely don't believe it, the things that the gossip magazines write.

I worried a lot and there are many memories, so I can't write it in simple words.
The words written on this blog are what's in my heart.
When the news of their hiatus in activities was released to the world, I felt totally complicated.
I also received an email from Avex.
But there was nothing I could do about it.

My feelings won't change.
I'll love them till death.
I'll listen to their songs till death.

Thank you for everything so far.

Also, please take care of me in future.

Source: [paradiso-terrestre]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
cr by: tohosomnia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment