Sunday, November 1, 2009

John Mayer Twitter

John Mayer

Twitter say John Mayer, John Mayer battle studies, people who they are friends of the actress told Star magazine that the issue passed after the discovery of Mayer, 31 ended hours on the networking Web site.

The couple started out in April 2008, but were repeatedly beaten. But they seemed inseparable at the Oscars last month.
A source said Aniston Mayer decided it was not sufficiently engaged in his time and asked to have Romance per hour in the Twitter-found page.

The source said: "John suddenly calling or returning to their email and when he finally met him, I said:" I was so busy with work. Sorry, I have not had time to remember. "

The source added: "Jen was furious. It was there that he had no time for your site and still full of Twitter updates.

"Every few hours, sometimes minutes, which was updated with some stupid line. And she was in her head like" It is time for all of the twitter, but I can text, e-mail, call to send? "."

He also said the musician John did not hide his Twitters.

The source said: "I do not know deny. I knew I ran away. So when I phoned him and ended up in what you say, OK, and regretted that he did not work.

"He took a break for a man."

But shortly after the call to update Aniston, Mayer Twitter: "The heart does not come with instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment