Saturday, November 7, 2009

20 20 Interview With Rihanna

20 20 Interview With Rihanna

Rihanna, Rihanna 20/20: In a very emotional interview with 20/20, Rihanna has his first statements about the length of the aggression by Chris Brown in February. Description of the blows he suffered in a car with Brown, said the singer when he was hit, "had no soul in his eyes ... It was almost as if he had nothing to lose." Speaking with Diane Sawyer, Rihanna to repent Brown said, "he said," They hate me, do not you? "And I lie and say" No "

It was a time of cooling, one among many. Sawyer showed Rihanna videos online of people - the fans? - If you tell us that Brown should have been. Sawyer paraphrased his feelings: "They say:" Do not bait him? Rile him? "

Rihanna has clearly establish that all questions were asked: "is ignorance."

Demonstrate maturity and reflection on their experiences, put Rihanna: "With fame comes a lot of things, and more dangerous is the freedom ... no limits."

At the same time, said that when she shows pictures of his swollen face that night, I feel very embarrassed and angry ... Too bad ... You start lying to yourself, your own fault ... I do not want people looking at me. I felt very alone. "

She said she never heard the song supposedly recorded Brown as "a different person." When Sawyer showed him the Internet and apologized Brown published the reaction of the singer Rihanna, saying only: "It seems that we now can read from a teleprompter ... I do not know if he is the enormity of what he has understood. "

Rihanna explains the origin of the fight: "I have a" lie, when he saw a text message from another woman. "I did not fall, and could not accept." She describes her love as "dangerous" ... It was almost an obsession. "

Can put enormous pressure on the celebrities as role models clearly when he said: "My selfish desire of love in a young woman was being murdered. It could not be easier with those responsible for this." As it is terrible that these women have to the load, in addition to that what happened should take. This is one of the greatest shortcomings of the pop culture today - the idea that celebrities should be an example of others.Rihanna is Sawyer continued: "I'm glad it happened to me, because now I can help girls which should be done with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment