Saturday, August 1, 2009

[NEWS] "The contents of the article by Daily Sports have been extremely exaggerated"



[A/N] I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but please disregard articles stating that the lawyer said that the 3 members are going to form their own group together after the lawsuit has been settled. a fan emailed the lawyer and the lawyer replied back saying:
"Thank you for the mail.

The contents of the article by Daily Sports have been extremely exaggerated, and I myself am also currently discussing this issue with the reporter.

I, especially, never stated that the only three of the members will be active together. In contrast, there does not exist any ill feelings between the members, and the members wish that the 5 will always remain together.

I will be careful with my words from now. I hope that the fans will continue to support the members.

Sincereley, SangHyuk Im"


Credits: xgoody2shoes15x @ soompi + DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment