Saturday, June 6, 2009

[INFO]Fantasy Star Interview

I know this ♪

Q: I can find him if this member disappeared?

YUNHO: I will know from the footsteps! As for walk, particularly it’s JUNSU

Because I know the rhythm… oh it’s JUNSU!

JUNSU: For me, I know if it’s CHANGMIN.

Changmin: I know YOOCHUN!

- What? Only from the footsteps, you know who he is?

JEJUNG: Another is… from his snuffle!

YOOCHUN: Everyone knows that it’s me.

JEJUNG: How bout from the meal, who just ate the meal?

We could find out also.

YOOCHUN: One who will leave a lot of foods falling on the table…

JUNSU!

YUNHO: Leaving the pickled plums on the plate, JUNSU!

JEJUNG: A lot of white rice left, JUNSU!

- Everything is JUNSU (laugh)

JUNSU: I know myself even better. Everytime I finish eating, I always put the plate in dishwasher, but I don’t know why I still leave the glass remains on the table (laughs).

YUNHO: For Changmin, he always leaves his chopsticks separated in two.

CHANGMIN: Unless they’re divided, I won’t able to put them in my lunchbox.

JEJUNG: As for Yoochun, I don’t even know when he eats. Even when we’re dining at home, he eats the most quickly. After he finishes, he will quickly clean the dishes rightaway. How am I supposed to know then? (laughs)

YOOCHUN: But for the speed, I think the fastest is still YUNHO?

YUNHO: GOHAN drink?! (laughs) (T/N: I don’t get this)

JEJUNG: Oh, Changmin’s smell has changed! He smells like a man now. I mean, recently he smells like an adult

CHANGMIN: Well, maybe because now I’m a 20?!

JEJUNG: It’s still a little bit strange though for you not to smell as the youngest (laughs)


♪ My Secret

Q: Secret which is known only by yourselves?

YUNHO: Then it should be the secrets we’re not supposed to tell everyone? I won’t tell it then (laughs)

CHANGMIN: I can say one! it may not be visible, but the truth is.. Yoochun is a genius!

YOOCHUN: Do you mean I don’t have the look (of genius)?!

CHANGMIN: Because you always seem so playful.

He shows his best effort at home, furthermore as he’s born with the talent as a genius. The use of that talent is understood well, though (laughs)

- What is the thing Yoochun do at home?

CHANGMIN: He’s increasingly genius at home. Even for me, I still think what a genius he is.

But unfortunately this is still not a good use. This is not a secret that’s only me who knows (laughs)

YUNHO: It’s certain that YOOCHUN is one who knows music the best. He’s a song genius what CHANMIN tried to say.

There’s a song I’m working hard on it now, and there’s a place where in I’m working but is a secret.

YOOCHUN: But the members know anywhere you’re working hard in. It is not secret.

JEJUNG: I think there’s no secret among us 5.

YUNHO: Even if we properly in intention of making a secret, the members will always know (laughs)

JEJUNG: As we have a longstanding relationship and are always together, we tend to get to know each other well.

JUNSU: Also, as we’re attached as 5, you can’t do even to hide a lie.

JEJUNG: TVXQ’s relationship is too good for making a secret. Because there are no times to make any of it.

JUNSU: Someone’s nose hole tend to expand when it comes to a lie (laughs)


♪ If you’re reborn

Q: I want to be reborn as this person?

JEJUNG: The fact is.. I still want to be TVXQ’s member!

But I want to be in Changmin’s position. How does it feel to be the youngest member?

CHANGMIN: I also want to be TVXQ’s member again if I were reborn.

Afterall, being the youngest is the best.

JEJUNG: Changmin, you’re stressed out in our debut times because you’re the youngest.

CHANGMIN: But now that the second best thing for me. Everything becomes easier (laughs)

YUNHO: I’d like to be the child time of my parents. I want to see how they found love? how they met?

YOOCHUN: If I were born again, I think I won’t notice if I have a changing life. Whether or not by that time I walk and do the same way like I’m doing now.

Born as another person, you won’t know if you have everything change.

JEJUNG: For Junsu, if he’s reborn I think you’d think that it’s good if you becomes an English?

- Huh? And why is it??

JUNSU: Because I love football and Henry is entering Premier League. I want to play together with him.

- But Henry has been out for the Spain team.

JEJUNG: But still, United Kingdom is the best when it comes to football.

JUNSU: Therefore, if I were reborn, I want to be born in United Kingdom and has good football skill!

JEJUNG: If I were reborn, I still want to be someone who likes music. I think life without music is empty!


Beloved song ♪

Q: If you remain to be singers, what kind of song you’d sing?

JEJUNG: A song in which passion of the singer will be inserted to the CD properly.

Maybe not 100% passion of the singer will be passed to the listeners. Even only 1%, I still want the listeners to receive the passion of the song.

Therefore in heart of the listeners, has reached the things you want to say.

YUNHO: Song which can piles up feelings and memories of someone.

A song which can’t be forgotten.

When the tune flows, wow~ I can feel the same feeling just like that day.

I want it that way.

CHANGMIN: A song which has power in it so that it will be continuously sung.

It’s the passion of the singer, just like what JEJUNG said.

That’s my wish.

YOOCHUN: I think it’s still a great song if it’s continuously sung by a lot of people.

But a song still can be important even only one person sings it.

That person continues to sing it, as for the fact that you say…

I think it’s lovely.

JEJUNG: There’s no song which doesn’t worth in this world.

JUNSU: Even a single person, I cherish the hope in a song.

It’s a big thing when you think it’s delightful thing.

I just sing good songs and there’s no criteria for that.

A song is said good or not just in number of people who likes it.

But there’s always something in life of people in which the song is listened.

I was born to sing and it will still continue that way!

YUNHO: For that person the song is his/her No.1

JEJUNG: While for me, TVXQ’s songs are the most important thing.

I’m really happy.

credit: As tagged + sharingyoochun@wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment