Friday, May 8, 2009

surprise surprise:* a violent cartoon of 10 mins. duration



A bedroom in Terry and Rena’s lavish home.


TERRY Rena, I can’t find my shoes.


RENA I’m in the bathroom...


TERRY My shoes, can’t find ‘em.


RENA For God’s sake Terry, hurry up. They’ll be here any minute.


TERRY Did you put them under the bed ?


RENA I didn’t touch them.


TERRY Maybe they’re under the bed...


RENA Well, have a look.


TERRY Can’t see ‘em...


RENA What ?


TERRY I can’t see ‘em.


RENA Have a good look.


TERRY I am, I’m looking good.


RENA You might think so.


TERRY Eh ?


RENA You might think you’re ‘looking good...’


TERRY What’dya mean ?


RENA Nothing...


TERRY No. Come on, you’ve been at it all night.


RENA Hang on, I’m just puttin’ on some lippy.


TERRY Shit.


Rena enters with a flourish, dressed as a prohibition gang moll.



*page 1 of a 10 page script

enquiries: please email the playwright at tonyreck2007@bigpond.com







No comments:

Post a Comment