Thursday, December 9, 2010

Children begging for food -- call to action

I found some very sad videos on Youtube of homeless children begging on the streets for food, and I thought that I would share them with the world so that more people would see them. Here is the first video of children begging in Indonesia:




One of the comments that I found the most regrettable about all of this is when someone from Indonesia said that, in essence, these children are born this way, they will live this way, and they will die this way with no opportunity for advancement.

Here is a second video, this time about children in India begging:



Here is another video from India, this time of children trying to sell crayon drawings to tourists:



If you want to help, the one place that I know you can donate and 100% of the money donated will go to help those in need is the humanitarian fund for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment