Monday, November 15, 2010

Smallest Penis in the World (joke)

I thought that I would treat my readers to a joke that I heard over the weekend that I thought was pretty funny. Here goes:

A reporter approaches the office of the Guinness Book of World Records and finds three men sitting there. She strikes up a conversation with each of the men to find out why they are there. Here are the replys:

Man 1: "I am here because I have the smallest are in the world."

Man 2: "I am here because I have the smallest head in the world."

Man 3: "I am here because I have the smallest penis in the world."


After agreeing with each of the men that they did indeed appear to be worthy of the Guinness record for these body parts, the reporter waited as each of the men went into the record office and came out one by one. Here is what each man said:

Man 1 (excitedly): "I do indeed have the smallest arm in the world. I'm in the book!"

Man 2 (happy): "I have the smallest head in the world! I'm in!"

Man 3 (confused and angry): "Who the hell is Justin Bieber?"



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment