Monday, August 2, 2010

Blog Catalog -- Helping Mentally Disabled People to Be Jerks Since 1995

If you've every thought about registering for and trying to use the "Blog Catalog" (I'm not going to give them a link, jerks) website to promote your blog -- don't; they suck. They banned me recently for . . . ya know, I'm still not even sure. I put up a message in their forums, asking any of the users on Blog Catalog if they wanted to exchange links on their blog roll with me, and possibly followings with Google Followers and Twitter. Apparently, that was enough to get my website banned and my profile taken down. I'm just guessing here because they never emailed me at all to say exactly why they took down my profile; they just removed it.

The subtitle on their website says (or at least used to say) something about "helping disabled people find independence" (or some crap like that). From what I've seen, I think it should be changed to mentally disabled people -- not even the happy, innocent kind but the freaking jerks, like the girl with down syndrome from Family Guy.

If you look carefully at some of the people who work for Blog Catalog, you can probably see better what I'm talking about. I think that the main guy is "Tony B". Here is his profile pic:


I'm trying to decide, from looking at it, which type of mental disability the man has. Mental retardation seems like an obvious candidate, along with a possible fetish for small boys (IMHO, of course :)? It's really hard to say. He, and the other people who work there are definitely jerks. Just looking at him, he is an extremely ugly man and likely hasn't been with a woman in a very, very long time. Girls: would you sleep with him? Guys, would you sleep with him either (the gay ones)? I don't think that many people would, to be honest. The fact that he would even post this pic on a page viewed monthly by millions of people shows that he has some unresolved issues.










"Angie A." (short for arse hole?) seems to be another major player for the website. From looking at her picture, she seems to me to be someone that Family Guy would label as "a backup girl" -- a girl that you date if you can't find anyone better (think Meg). She looks old too. In any case, she too is a jerk, along with whoever else was involved in blocking my account from the website.


In summary, Blog Catalog has a bunch of freaking jerks who work there. Don't support them, and perhaps they'll go away. They suck.


Okay, after subjecting my readers to those pictures, here is some visual relief:


Cute kitten:





Note: I have nothing against Tony or Angie personally. I don't even know them. I just thought that it would be funny to trash them b/c they work for the devil (a.k.a. Blog Catalog).






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment