Friday, February 6, 2009

wonbin statement to Primadona


Dear Primadonna,
Hello, I am Wonbin of FT Island
Today, I would like to thank every one of you
I will never forget you all..... ^ - ^
I am so happy for the love you gave me but I have to leave (*Eyebrow*)
I will keep my smile for you all Eyebrow
Please love FT Island more OK? You must take care of your health too *Eyebrow*
Do not hate the one of the members ^ - ^
The group wish me the best for the work I intend to do *Eyebrow* for my health and happiness!!!!

FT Island members didn't angry of my leaving.
I didn't fight with any of the member either.
We are very close from one another and we love each other very much!!!
I didn't argue with others. Eyebrow*
The rumor which spreads among us that I have an argue with them is completely untrue.
We love each other very much!!
Please love FT Island continually OK!
Credit : wonbin & jaejin forum @ popcornfor2.com, GUYS J4EJIN @ ftislandthaifans.com, shiya @ fti-indo, opie_mino@fti-indo

hiks2..banyak yg rada ga terima dengan ini semua..tapi sebage pecinta five treasure harus tetep dukung!!!hohoho..
hwaitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment